Papers & Publications
[ Home | Papers & Publications ]
- "Study of psi(2S) Decays to gamma p pbar, pi0 p pbar and eta p pbar and Search for p pbar Threshold Enhancements", J. P. Alexander et al., submitted to Phys. Rev. D.
- " Measurement of the eta_b(1S) mass and the branching fraction for Y(3S) -> gamma eta_b(1S)", G. Bonvicini et al., Phys. Rev. D 81, 031104(R) (2010).
- "Two-photon widths of the chicJ states of charmonium", K. M. Ecklund et al., Phys. Rev. D 78, 091501(R) (2008).
- "Precision Measurement of the Mass of the hc(1P1) State of Charmonium", S. Dobbs et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 182003 (2008).
- "A Precision Determination of the D0 Mass", C. Cawlfield et al., Phys. Rev. Lett 98, 092002 (2007).
- "Confirmation of the Y(4260) Resonance Production in ISR", Q. He et al., Phys. Rev. D 74, 091104(R) (2006).
- "Measurement of Interference between Electromagnetic and Strong Amplitudes in psi(2S) Decays to Two Pseudoscalar Mesons", S. Dobbs et al., Phys. Rev. D 74, 011105 (2006).
- "Two Photon Width of chi_c2", S. Dobbs et al., Phys. Rev. D 73, 071101 (2006).
- "Precision Measurements of the Timelike Electromagnetic Form Factors of Pion, Kaon, and Proton", T. K. Pedlar et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 261803 (2005).
- "Observation of h_c(1P1) State of Charmonium", J.L. Rosner et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 95, 102003 (2005).
- "Observation of the 1P1 State of Charmonium", P. Rubin et al., Phys. Rev. D 72, 092004 (2005).
- "Search for X(3872) in gamma gamma Fusion and ISR at CLEO", S. Dobbs et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 94, 032004 (2005).
- "Observation of eta_c' Production in gamma gamma Fusion at CLEO", D.M. Asner et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 92, 142001 (2004).
- "Timelike Form Factor of the Kaon for |Q^2|=M^2(J/psi)", Kamal K. Seth, Phys. Rev. D 75, 017301 (2007).
- "Light Quark Resonances in pbar p Annihilations at 5.2 GeV/c", I. Uman et al., Phys.Rev. D 73, 052009 (2006).
- "Bose-Einstein correlations in W+ W- events at LEP2", Abdallah et al., Eur.Phys.J. C 44:161-174 (2005).
- "An Alternative Interpretation of X(3872)", Kamal K. Seth, Phys. Lett. B 612, 1-4 (2005).
- " Alternative analysis of the R measurements: Resonance parameters of the higher vector states of charmonium", Kamal K. Seth, Phys. Rev. D 72, 017501 (2005).
- "Hadronic Decays of J/psi(1 3S1) and psi'(2 3S1) Through Virtual Photons", Kamal K. Seth, Phys. Rev. D 69, 097503 (2004).
Kamal K. Seth
- "A Personal Journey Through Hadronic Exotica", presented at the Fifth Workshop on Critical Stability of Few-Body Quantum Systems.
- "Timelike formfactors of pion, kaon, and proton at large momentum transfers", presented at the 8th Conference on Quark Confinement and the Hadronic Spectrum.
- "Challenges in Hadron Physics", summary talk for XII Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy.
- "The hc(1 1P1) State of Charmonium", presented at QWG Workshop 2007.
- "Timelike Form Factors", presented at Exclusive Reactions at High Momentum Transfer 2007.
- "Charm at CLEO-c", presented at XV International Workshop on Deep-Inelastic Scattering and Related Subjects.
- "Title: Charmonium and Charmonium-like (?) States", presented at Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum VII.
- "Summary of Experimental Meson Physics", summary talk for 9th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction.
- "Charmonium from CLEO", presented at PANIC 2005.
- "Charmonium at CLEO", presented at XI International Conference On Hadron Spectroscopy (HADRON05).
- "Exciting Developments in Hadron Spectroscopy", presented at XI International Conference On Hadron Spectroscopy (HADRON05).
- "Heavy Quarkonia - A Review of the Experimental Status", presented at the 11th International Conference In Quantum ChromoDynamics (QCD 04).
- "Quarkonia & Pentaquarks", presented at the Eighth Workshop on Non-Perturbative QCD.
- "Heavy Quarkonia Results from CLEO", The XXII International Symposium on Lattice Field Theory.
- "New Results From CLEO and BES", presented at First Meeting of the APS Topical Group on Hadron Physics.
- Peter Zweber, "Precision Measurements of the Timelike Electromagnetic Form Factors of the Pion, Kaon, and Proton", hep-ex/0605026.
- David N. Joffe, "A Search for the Singlet-P State hc(1 1P1) of Charmonium in Proton-Antiproton Annihilations at Fermilab Experiment E835p", hep-ex/0505007.